Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shop Giuliana's Makeup Must-Haves!



How does Giuliana Rancic always manage to look so camera ready? Wonder no more! We got the gorgeous star of the Style Network's Giuliana & Bill (catch a new episode tonight @ 9/8c!) to spill her makeup essentials—and a few of her A-list beauty tips!

Get the dish when you visit mystyle's Shop Giuliana's Makeup Must-Haves! gallery.



Tory Burch Cosmetic Bag
My gold Tory Burch makeup bag is the perfect size for all the products I swear by and won't leave the house without! $165 $99.



M·A·C Eye Kohl
I use M·A·C Eye Kohl in Smolder to line the insides of my eyes; $14.50.



M·A·C Eyeshadow
Using a thin brush, I line my upper lid with M·A·C eye shadow in Carbon; $14.50.



LORAC
Cheek Duo
LORAC's Cheek Duo Blush/Bronzer in Hot & Spicy gives me insta-tan with a hint of shimmer, so my face looks more dewy and less matte; $28.50.



L'Oréal True Match
I buy L'Oréal's True Match Foundation at the drugstore. It is fab! $10.95.



M·A·C Pro Lash
I also love M·A·C Pro Lash mascara in Coal Black; $13...



Shiseido Eyelash Curler
...my Shiseido Eyelash Curler; $17.50...



M·A·C Brushes
...and a good mix of M·A·C and Lorac makeup brushes; $49.50.




M·A·C Cremestick Liner
After years of using M·A·C Lip Pencil in Spice, I finally switched it up with the Cremestick Pearl Liner in Honey B; $13, $14.50.




M·A·C Tinted Lip Glass & Lustreglass
I like to wear a coat of M·A·C's Tinted Lip Glass in Pink Lemonade with a light coat of Lust on top to tone down the pink. If I'm hitting the town or red carpet, I add a dab of M·A·C's Lustreglass in Instant Gold on the middle of my bottom and top lips to make them look plumped up. The three together are amazing! It's the combination I wear most nights on E! News; $14 ea.



M·A·C Blot Powder/Pressed
To eliminate shine, I use M·A·C's Blot Powder/Pressed; $21.

No comments:

Post a Comment