Friday, September 18, 2009

Kim K's Blog: People;s Top 10 Best Dressed



Yay!! I'm so thrilled I made People magazine's Top 10 Best Dressed! I was voted best bikini style. This actually means a lot because it means all the effort I made to look good in those bikinis paid off! This year I feel more confident and comfortable in my own skin than I ever have, which is why you've seen a lot more photos of me in swimwear this year, hahaha!

To take a look back at my bikini looks this year, check out the galleries below! I'm kind of sad the summer is officially over in just a few days! Thank you so much to People! I am honestly so flattered!

Kicking off the Summer with Nivea

I Won Pop Eaters Hottest Beach Body

Quick Trim: The Next Step in My Lifestyle Change

Sharing Diet Secrets with Life & Style

Immortalizing My Blonde Hair

Beach Body Bahamas Style

No comments:

Post a Comment