Friday, September 18, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Immortalizing My Blonde



I wanted to really capture my blonde hair and immortalize it and Nick Saglimbeni was the perfect person to capture it! We did a shoot for Quick Trim and some future calender stuff! He really is the best photographer! This was probably my favorite shoot ever because I had full control... well my team and I collectively had full control. I left it up to Mario (for make up), Frankie (for hair) and Monica (for styling) and we all collaborated and did whatever we wanted to make the shoot perfect! My glam squad all get along so well, it's so easy to get good results working together. We wanted fashionable and sexy! Monica pulled from my closet and hers and I love everything she pulled! Check out the fab clothes and the behind the scenes look at our shoot. All the pics from the computer screen are shots we took!

I love Nick Saglimbeni!! Check out his website slickforce.com









No comments:

Post a Comment