Monday, September 28, 2009

Kim Kardashian Loves her Clutch



Kim Kardashian has a style that makes me green with envy. While I very rarely see her repeat an outfit, she does repeat some of her favorite handbags. I wrote about Kim carrying this same clutch a little while back, but I had no idea what it was. Ask and you shall receive! Turns out that this cute black bag is the Heather Hawkins Love Is Clutch.

Kim clearly loves it and honestly, I do too. The leather looks fabulous and it is woven oh so nicely. However, there is something that seems a bit off about her outfit. I like the dress and boots, but not together. Unfortunately, I can’t really put my finger on what seems off, but I think with a few minor tweaks her look could be stellar. What do you think – hit or miss?

by Shannon Mahoney
Source: www.bagthatstyle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment