Monday, September 28, 2009

Designer Shoe Pick of the Day: Ugg Australia “Classic Cardy” Boot



I must admit that my Uggs are pretty much worn when it is cold outside and I’m in my pajamas and have to go run an errand, but I have really taken a severe liking to these Ugg “Classic Cardy” boots, which I just bought in grey.

I have been wearing them non-stop since I bought them. They are so cozy, and easy to wear, and don’t look frumpy, like I know some Uggs can. They are knitted wool, and look like a sweater. The buttons on the side are super cute, and allow the foldover of the boot to be easy and funky. I have been wearing these with leggings and a tank top. But really, these boots can be worn with just about anything. I will totally wear them with sweaters in the winter. They are the winter alternative to flip-flops. Easy to wear and these are really cute!

Ugg Australia “Classic Cardy” Boot $140 MadisonLosAngeles


No comments:

Post a Comment