Monday, August 17, 2009

Would You Wear Clogs With Cutoffs?


I own a pair of clogs. They're tweed and lined with lamb's wool, and I love them. But I would never think of wearing them with anything but pants. Obviously, Ashley Olsen and Shenae Grimes have a different opinion when it comes to the Swedish classic. The Olsens can make anything cool, so Ashley gets a pass, but Shenae doesn't have the same styling skills. A pair of clog sandals would have looked less costumey but still give off that '70s vibe.

I'll probably continue to obscure my clogs with my jeans, but what about you? Would you wear clogs with shorts or even a skirt? Vote in the poll below! Then head over to mystyle's Don't Try These Trends at Home gallery for celebrity looks that should never ever see the light of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment