Monday, August 17, 2009

Follow Kim K's Twitter: 8.10.09


Every Monday I'm gonna make it my Music Monday's and ask for different songs, love hearing from u guys! Ok Night Night 4 real!
10:22 PM Aug 10th from web

Ok watching Forensic Files, then Intervention then Obsessed about Hoarders! My night is complete! Night guys! Tweet Dreams, say your prayers
10:13 PM Aug 10th from web

I love downloading songs, thanks for all of your songs! I'm making a mix now for my ipod.
9:47 PM Aug 10th from web

Any good love songs I can download?
9:44 PM Aug 10th from web

How's everyone's Monday Runday goin? Monday's I always feel like I'm running and can't stop. So much to do!
4:57 PM Aug 10th from web

Are you happy?
3:59 PM Aug 10th from web

Happy Birthday KYLIE!!!!! I can't wait to see u later for dinner! My littlest sister is turning 12 years old today!
9:22 AM Aug 10th from web

So I didn't get any sleep, but I still got up & worked out hard! Felt good! Now I'm at a photo shoot. What r u guys up to?
9:21 AM Aug 10th from web

Better In Time by Leona Lewis ....my mood right now. Trying to fall asleep
1:42 AM Aug 10th from web

No comments:

Post a Comment