Monday, August 3, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Help Me Choose My perfume Bottle Accent Color!



We are so far along in my perfume process! You guys can see the shape of the bottle I am holding up... it's round with a cool rectangular top. I think it's classic and just plain beautiful. These are just mock ups made of plastic, but the actual bottle color is very unique, it's not this cream plastic color. I know we showed a lot on Keeping Up with the Kardashians but so much more work has gone into it since then and I need YOUR help with picking out the accent color for my bottle. It's the color for the bottle top. It has to be the perfect color, so I am leaving it up to you! Do you guys like the lighter pink, soft but not bubble gum, or the brighter pink? Vote in the poll and leave me a comment in this post to let me know what you think!!

Thanks guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment