Monday, August 3, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Charlotte Olympia “Peria” Heel




Every girl, well most every girl, dreams of being a famous movie actress. Who wouldn’t want the cute guy next to you on the red carpet or the idea of having millions of people love your talent. Yes, I know it all comes at a price to be famous, but luckily for me I have no talent in that area, so I will continue to dream.

For those of us who have no acting talent, but still dream of stardom, we can stick to the shoes that make us feel like movie stars. That is exactly what these Charlotte Olympia shoes will do. They are so out of this world and I love them. First the gold is so bright and shiny, which absolutely screams Hollywood to me. Plus I love the detailing of the rippling heels; it looks like rings stacked on top of another to make an amazing shoe. The 5 ½ inch heel in combination with the 1 ½ inch platform makes one sexy shoe that would have a buzz around town.

Charlotte Olympia “Peria” Heel $715 Diavolina




No comments:

Post a Comment