Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kim Kardashian's Pre-Breakup Hint

While their split was a shocker to all of us, Kim Kardashian gave small hints that she wasn’t happy with her relationship with Reggie Bush prior to the big announcement.

According to a report, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” diva was less than excited to live with Bush, especially after a round of real estate searching.

She told press, He hated the one that I loved. There is one that he loved and I know my mom is going to love. So I don't know. I just feel like I have lived in a condo and it's just time. I've always wanted to buy a big house myself and ... It is time for me to move. I wish my sisters could move in with me."

When asked if she wanted to live with Reggie, Kim replied, "I don't think I would ever live with someone unless I'm engaged. I'm really firm on that. I have done it before. I would tell all my friends, the best thing is to keep your independence. It feels really good to be able to buy a place by myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment