Friday, July 31, 2009

Follow Kim K's Twitter: 7.31.09


4 those dealing w cancer & illness. The Lord is in control, God has a plan 4 us all...Don't ever lose your positive spirit & have faith!
10:05 PM Jul 31st from web

Please pray for @mikeyjim & his mother, who was just diagnosed w lung cancer. Lets start a positive thoughts movement. Send them our love
9:44 PM Jul 31st from web

Wow I just ichatted w my best friend Samantha from the plane!
5:11 PM Jul 31st from web

I have a better connection here then at home or in most hotels. How is this even possible?
4:41 PM Jul 31st from web

I am on a plane right now! Love that I have internet access! So cool!
4:40 PM Jul 31st from web

Kendall & Kylie are coming with me to the Teen Choice Awards Aug 9th! They are so excited!
2:39 PM Jul 31st from mobile web

For my follow friday I'm suggesting @Carolinedamore one of my bff's. She's in a new movie Soroity Row out Sept 11th! Luv Caroline
8:02 AM Jul 31st from mobile web

I saw "The Ugly Truth" last night, anyone see it? Did u like it? I thought it was just ok.
7:49 AM Jul 31st from mobile web

Happy Friday!!! I'm working on a fun project this weekend then gonna relax, what about u guys?
7:48 AM Jul 31st from mobile web

No comments:

Post a Comment