Friday, July 31, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Christian Louboutin “Feticha Botta” Platform Boot



I love every incarnation of Christian Louboutin’s “Fetchia.” The pumps were fabulous, but these boots are even beyond fabulous!


These boots are very basic and classic, but I love the subtle details. The curve of the heel cap and the heel (Can you tell I’m really into curves lately?!) is extremely sensual. I also love the hidden platform. Platforms are great, but sometimes you need the comfort of one without ruining the silhouette of the shoe.

If you don’t need a tall boot, these shoes are also available in an ankle boot, which is super hot. I want them both! But seriously, both styles of this boot are sleek and sexy, yet still classic, and you will be able to wear them for many years to come.

Christian Louboutin “Feticha Botta” Platform Boot $1,495 Saks



No comments:

Post a Comment