Saturday, August 29, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Manolo Blahnik Feather Trimmed Bootie




The Manolo Blahnik feather bootie-what a fun shoe for fall. First thoughts were most certainly Carrie from “Sex and The City”.

Although I love this shoe I am not sure as to how practical they actually are, and then I have to remind myself that most of my shoe collection isn’t practical. What’s fun about these shoes is that they are alive! They are vivacious, and make you want to walk around all day. They certainly have a “look at me” scream-like quality about them. Mr. Blahnik has a way of creating shoes that are fantastical yet comfortable. Not only are these heeled booties a fairytale shoe, Candy Pratts Price has chosen them for her accessories report! While I am totally loving feathers for fall I am going to have to really think about this purchase carefully.

Manolo Blahnik feather bootie on Stlye.com

No comments:

Post a Comment