Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Monica Rose Blog: Writer's Block: Summer Blogger Series In W. Hollywood



Last night I went out to support my girl Catt Sadler for the launch of her blog for 944.com. It was so much fun and the entire Daily 10 glam squad came out to show support! Make sure to check out her blog. She really opens up about herself and talks about relationships, akward dates, love and broken hearts. We have all been there!



I wish I had more pics from the night. Here is one pic someone sent me from the night of Lynna and I. Lynna is one of my good friends and she is one of the make-up artists for Daily 10. She is hands down one of the funniest people I know! Lynna is wearing a coral silk tank and white bandeau skirt by Forever 21 and a vintage Chanel purse. I am wearing 10 inch black Jbrand jeans, a Sally Tseng blouse and a vintage clutch.



I was OBSESSED with this girl at the event. She walked in and I could not stop staring at how cool she looked! I had to post this pic to share it with you. I loved her vintage gold Chanel earrings and her bag was amazing too. You can't tell by this pic how great her accessories were. I do not know where she scored this jacket but I need it in my life!

Posted by Monica Rose at 10:01 AM 0 comments
Labels: 944 Magazine, Behind the scenes at the Daily 10 on E, Catt Sadler, Chanel, Forever 21, Jbrand Jeans, Lynna, Sally Tseng, Summer blogger series, Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment