Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kim's Twitter: 7.15.09



Jwangeng diamond mine is the largest in the world! We are going to see how they find & sort the diamonds!
about 7 hours ago from mobile web

How Botswana manages their diamonds is the best example of how diamonds help their country!
about 7 hours ago from mobile web

We are on our way 2 the Jwangeng diamond mine in the world. Did u know 75% of Botswana's economy is supported by diamonds!
about 7 hours ago from mobile web

opps meant from NYC to Botswana! I must be sleepy twittering! Well goodnight! Exhausted from traveling!
44 minutes ago from mobile web

There is no direct flight from Botswana from NYC. Always a stop in Johannesberg. well goodnight Botswana! Back to South Africa tomorrow!
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

Earlier I said I came 2 South Africa, then we flew 2 Botswana & people thought I thought Botswana was S Africa. I do know the difference!
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

No comments:

Post a Comment