Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monica Rose Blog: Kim Kardashian Hosts Three-O Vodka's "Bubble" Launch Party



I have been dying to use this white sequin blazer by Zara that has been sitting in Kim's closet for quite sometime now. I pulled this zebra print mini dress from Tart's fall 09' collection and had NO idea it would look so cute with the white sequin blazer! My first thought was that these two pieces would look too busy paired but I was wrong because they actually worked really well together.




To pop some color to this look I added a turquoise Crocodile Wrap Clutch by Julliette Jake. When it came to accessories, I wanted it to be very simple since there was so much going on with the dress and blazer so I added a silver bubble ring by Alexis Bittar. To complete this look I wanted to add something unexpected so I paired the outfit wih her Giuseppe Zanotti caged open toe bootie's in black. Make sure you bring out your animal prints because they are a huge trend right now.
Posted by Monica Rose at 7:30 AM 0 comments
Labels: Alexis Bittar, Giuseppe Zanotti, How to get Kim Kardashian's look, Julliette Jake, Tart, Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment