Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kim K's Twitter: 7.16.09



My twitpic is broken! I will post lion cub pics on KimKardashian.com soon3:58 PM Jul 16th from mobile web

I can't wait 2 twitpic a pic of these lion cubs! One boy & one girl! ahhhh2:18 PM Jul 16th from mobile web

I am at a dinner party @Seasonista 's house 4 a dinner party! She has baby LION CUBS!!!!1:39 PM Jul 16th from mobile web

Kourt & Khloe r giving away a signed IKEA table!! enter by leaving a comment on their blogs! http://bit.ly/kffMN and http://bit.ly/jnbhH1:02 PM Jul 16th from TweetDeck

My hero! :) http://bit.ly/tzgP612:23 PM Jul 16th from TweetDeck

When people buy diamonds it pays for these children's feeding & HIV-AIDS Centers
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

These children are so precious!!! They were so appreciative of the food & love we gave them!
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

This trip is like none other! I wish u all could experience this with me!
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

We just left the African children's feeding center
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

We just left a HIV-AIDS Children's center
about 8 hours ago from mobile web

Reggie found my passport!!!!! My baby saves the day!
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

ok Twitterville I need your positive energy! Reggie is on his way 2 the plane 2 look again! Pray he finds my passport! Come on Bush!!!!
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

My passport is NOT on the plane! I'm literally going to cry!
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

I lost my passport!!! I'm stuck in costums! OMG OK breathe we are going back 2 the plane 2 check!
about 4 hours ago from mobile web

No comments:

Post a Comment