Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Kim in the News: Rainbow Bright Polish and Dashing Divas



Check out this week's press clippings!

People Magazine did a poll called 'Who Would You Rather Work Out With?' and I won with 92! Thanks guys! I'm glad you're enjoying my workout DVDs. Also, it's all about rainbow bright nail polish colors this summer... but then if you saw my post about our Skittles nail polish makeover in Mexico, you would know that already! haha.







Skittles Colored Nail Polishes for Mexico

We all got ready for Mexico by changing our polish! No more blacks and greys it's all about bright colors!

I went for bright purple, Kourtney florescent pink, and Khloe a coral orange! We were all so envious of each others' Skittles colored polish! What colors are you guys trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment