Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pick of the Week: Christian Louboutin Alti Pumps



Wow…another pair of 6 inchers! I have to admit that I adore these Christian Louboutin Alti pumps, but I still have concerns about walking in heels this high! I’m going to have to try them on the next time I can, to see if they feel that much different from my 5-inch heels.

The double platform does make them more wearable, and I love the almond shape of the toe. You can wear these pumps with anything obviously. However, if you need a classic black pump to wear often, I’d pick a pair with a lower heel! But these pumps will definitely make a statement! And remember, shoes only look good if you’re confident wearing them! So I’d practice walking in these babies before hitting the parties!

Christian Louboutin Alti Pumps $825 Net-a-Porter

Beside the YSL Tribute Kim also lover her Christian Louboutin Alti Pumps. She is always wearing them….












No comments:

Post a Comment