Monday, June 8, 2009

Monica Rose Blog: Kim Kardashian travels chic



Here are some photos of Kim at the airport heading to London then Monaco!!! This week was a bit busy but over all productive. I was in fittings with Kim to prepare her wardrobe for the upcoming events she will be attending in Monaco. I will be sure to keep you posted so you can see what Kim and I put together!




Kim is wearing a Decolette Drape Vest purchased at Vionnet boutique, LnA racer back tank in heather grey - I got these in every color for Kim, they are a great basic to have and super comfortable as well, her necklace is by Maren & Ruby - one of my favorite jewelry designers and affordable too. Jeans are by Swiy, suede boots are by Christian Loboutin and her bag is by Balenciaga.

Labels: Balenciaga, Christian Louboutin, How to get Kim Kardashian's look, LnA, Maren and Ruby, Vionnet

No comments:

Post a Comment