Monday, June 8, 2009

Kim K's Blog: With My Girl Ciara in London!



I am now in London! I got here to work for E! Season three of our show is on air here in London. My girl Ciara is here too so you know I had to watch her in concert! She performed at the Britney Spears concert and you know how much I love Brit Brit! Ciara blew me away. Her dancing was amazing and her costume was insane!!! She can dance her butt off! She is gonna give me dance lessons. We then stayed for the Britney show because my mom had never seen it and was excited to see Britney! Wow! We were again blown away. Brit's show here was even better than the LA show I went to. We sat so close and the whole experience was just such a rush. We literally landed at Heathrow airport (I slept the ENTIRE flight, so I was well rested), changed in the airport and headed straight to the concert. We were rushing to get there and made it just in time to see Ciara get all ready in her dressing room. After the Britney show Ciara, my mom and I were starving, so we attempted to go to Nobu but they were closed so we went to Mr. Chow. Food was so good! Then we headed to the hotel to get some sleep! I love London and everyone's accent!








No comments:

Post a Comment