Friday, June 5, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Troy Jensen Blogs My Christian Dior Lunch Look



Troy Jensen and I attended the Christian Dior Beauty Lunch at Hotel Shangri-LA in Santa Monica on Wednesday. Troy created a gorgeous old Hollywood glam look for me, but kept it modern at the same time! So chic! I love working with Troy!! He is so inspiration and multi-talented. He shot my 2010 calendar shoot and he always creates such gorgeous looks and keeps it fun and different.

The Dior event, benefiting the children's charity Operation Smile, was hosted by Christian Dior VP Dianne Vavra, and so many celebs turned up with their makeup artists... Angie Harmon, Lil Kim, Emma Roberts and Leanne Rimes!

Troy has listed all the products he used to achieve my old Hollywood glam look on his blog so you should check it out. Want to do a guest blog on my site, Troy??

No comments:

Post a Comment