Friday, June 5, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Channel Kim: My First Acting Gig E ver!!



Two years ago I went to Hawaii to film four episodes of a Nickelodeon show called Beyond the Break. I play Elle, and she's this mean girl who's super possessive of her hot boyfriend, Vin, who's played by Michael Cupon from One Tree Hill! I can't wait for you guys to see the show, I had so much fun filming it. This was my first acting gig EVER! I was so nervous but Michael and the girls helped me through everything! Acting is always fun for me so I hope I'll get to do some more soon. You have to watch this clip haha, I got totally slimed with poi but it was so much fun, we were laughing so much in between takes. My first episode airs Monday June 8 on the N Network, Nickelodeon's teen network, at 5pm PST. Make sure you all watch on Monday and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment