Monday, June 15, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Giuseppe Zanotti Zip Black Sandal



I really love gunmetal, I think it’s such a sexier version of silver, and paired with black, it screams HOT. The woven detail of this design is really what draws me to the shoe, and I love the gunmetal embroidery in the black leather as well. While I wish this shoe had a platform, I really love the simplicity of the shoe, and its wearability. From jeans to a hot little black dress, this shoe can transition from day to night with ease. The gunmetal adds just enough shine to make these shoes have an extra uumph to them. Silver and black has a definite punk feel, and I would love to pair these with TONS of gunmetal jewelry, bangles and necklaces, some ripped skinny jeans and a black tank, such an easy outfit, that is easily thrown together, and totally sophisticated. Metallics are always fun to play with, and I love how this shoe does it - with subtle edge.

Giuseppe Zanotti Zip Back Sandal $949.95 Endless 6.13.09



No comments:

Post a Comment