Thursday, June 4, 2009

Designer Handbag: Pick of the Week: Angelina and Zahara’s matching Valentino Handbags



We all know Angelina Jolie loves her Valentino Braided Leather Shoulder Bag. Not only does Angie love it, but now Zahara does also. While carrying Princess Z around NYC, the mother-daughter-duo sported chic style and matching designer handbags. Now I am not always a fan of matchy-matchy, but in this scenario it is so perfect I am completely drawn in and dead set on getting matching bags for my kids, my friends kids, my grandchildren, etc. Angelina and Zahara both rocked out the Valentino Braided Shoulder Bag while in New York City, only difference is Zahara carried a mini-version. This handbag, also dubbed the Valentino Histoire Bag, has been a huge hit for the house. If you ask me, you will not find this mini-version of the Histoire in stores, it may very well be one of a kind made solely for little Zahara. All I can say is lucky girl! Buy the ‘large’ version at Saks.

Edit: I just spoke with my SA at Valentino in Bal Harbour and she informed me it was specially made for Zahara!

No comments:

Post a Comment