Friday, May 15, 2009

Spotting Kim K: & Ciara Eating Lunch At Ivy Restaurant (May 14th)



Stepping out for a swanky afternoon full of girl time, Kim Kardashian and Ciara were spotted grabbing a late lunch at the Ivy restaurant yesterday (May 14).

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cutie and her R&B songstress gal pal looked to be enjoying themselves, both gussied up for the occasion.

In related news, Kim recent told press that like her stepfather Bruce Jenner (who just went under the knife for some plastic surgery), she isn’t afraid to get a little work done down the road.

She stated, “I am down for it. One day I will definitely get it. I will probably get my boobs done after I have kids. I think every woman needs a good lift after they have kids, so I would start with that. You never know what I would need- it depends on what I would look like when I get older. But I would definitely do something.”


















OMG! What is my favorite Kimmy wearing??

No comments:

Post a Comment