Friday, May 15, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Sneak Peak at My Pepsi Max Ad



I just shot an amazing ad for Pepsi Max! We shot it in the desert. It was the same location Cindy Crawford shot her Pepsi commercial years ago! The shoot was perfect. I wore this cat suit that was custom made and then another bronze one from American Apparel. Mario Dedivanovic did the make up and Clyde Haygood did the hair.

Have you ever heard of the Bullrun? Well check out this car that the Ad was shot with, it will be racing in the Bullrun. Each year celebrities drive 100 cars across the country. It's a seven day road trip and every night they stop in a different city and party in that city! Well I will be there to kick off the Pepsi Max Bullrun party in NYC!

I drank so many Pepsi Max's all day! They are so good! Have you guys ever tried it?













1 comment:

  1. wow...Im in the Bullrun 2009 NY to Texas nice to know we will be started in style.

    ReplyDelete