Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kourtney K's Blog: I Adore: My Favorite Scents



Some of you have been asking about what perfume I wear. I like to switch my perfume with the seasons. In fall/winter I just seem to be in a different mood than in spring/summer. In fall/winter I LOVE Michael by Michael Kors. This is my mom’s signature scent, and Kim and I became addicted to it. I love it because it is so distinct and reminds me of my mom. In spring/summer I love wearing Jivago 24K. It has actual gold flecks floating in the bottle and smells divine. It is very hard to find…I found mine in St. Thomas on vacation over a year ago and bought some for Kim also. Quelques Fleurs perfume smells very similar to Jivago, in case you can’t find it, which is just as divine. In the daytime, I love wearing an oil called Miss Marissa by Ebba. People literally stop me and ask what i’m wearing. Such a good day one, and it’s so small, I throw it in my makeup bag in my purse.

Do you guys switch with the season too, or am I crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment