Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Goodbye Cellulite, Hello Bikini



I've always been very comfortable with my curves. I feel lucky to have an hour glass shape and I hope young girls can look up to me as a curvier woman, as opposed to idolizing unnatural body shapes that, for the most part, are unattainable. You all know I've been working hard this year to get in shape, while maintaining my curves. I work out every day (and yes, I admit, sometimes I find it hard to eat healthy) but I'm really trying, more than anything, to stay healthy. I think there's a big difference between being healthy and being skinny. If anything, sometimes being too skinny is a sign of being unhealthy, and that is SO not me. But like any girl, I'm always looking to improve myself physically, so when I heard about Nivea's new challenge, I thought it might be worth a shot. The challenge is called 'Goodbye cellulite, hello bikini." Yes, I have cellulite, but like any other woman in American, I would love to NOT have it. So why not take up the challenge!? It's not a quick fix, the challenge involves a product, fitness, nutrition, skincare and style regime that can help you get bikini-ready. I would love it if you guys could try it out with me, and we'll see together how 30 days can make a difference.

Just visit the Nivea website to sign up and find out all about the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment