Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Running Around with my Sidekicks!



T-Mobile just launched their new Sidekick LX and Brittny and I just had to go to this party! The Sidekick parties are legendary! Actually, three years ago I saw Reggie at the Sidekick party but he was too shy to come say hi and I was busy running around with Kourtney, Paris and Caroline. Caroline met Brittny and I here and although she didn't stay long, Britt and I and LaLa ran around like old times! We ran into Kelly and Nate and saw so many old friends. The party had a circus theme so there were different stands set up on the Paramount lot... cotton candy, ice cream, even a Coffee Bean stand.

The best part of the night was watching and dancing to Travis Barker and DJ AM perform! He Deejayed while Travis played the drums. It was so dope! They played everything from Nirvana to Biggie! The night was amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment