Saturday, May 16, 2009

Designer Handbag of the Week: Louis Vuitton Stamped Bag GM



It’s no secret that I’ve turned into a Louis Vuitton bags lover! Obviously, being a fresh enthusiast, I had to educate myself about their whole lineup of bags. The bag in the picture is the Louis Vuitton Stamped GM, from LV’s recent Stamped Collection. Vuitton remembers back to their days as a trunk and luggage manufacturer with the big stamped trunk and bags house logo that’s been used since 1905. The GM is a spacious handbag in suede calf leather with double-zippered pocket and pressed stud detail. The inside is lined in LV’s signature monogram micro lining. What a beauty. I am not sure about the price, but my good guess would be something past $2k. As always, you can grab your authentic Louis Vuitton handbags only at eLuxury.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment