Friday, May 22, 2009

Kim's Blog Reply: RESPONDING TO MY MESSAGE May 21, 2009 10:47 PM



OMG! OMG! OMG! I think I need to go buy a lottery ticket everyone, I think I will win hihi. I wanted to share with everyone, who happen to come across this page and reading this blog a story. A couple of months ago I was feeling really down and depress. I mean really depress, I had left a comment on Kim Kardashian’s blog, regarding what and how I was feeling about my life. She had promised me at that time to send me a signed photo of her…. As much as I love Kim and blog to her all the time, honestly I thought I would never get that photo.. but I just received a reply from Kim Kardashian on her blog:

May 21, 2009 10:47 PM
Kim Kardashian said to: Miss.Sassy0217 Reply
Thank you so much doll! I am so glad to see u on here! I just sent an email out to get your info. You should receive it soon. I am so glad u are back! Thanks for the well wishes, we are so excited Dash Miami is now open! we had a great first day!



Following that I received an email from her rep

“ My name is Jennifer and I work for Kim Kardashian. She told me she had promised you a signed photo a while back and asked that I get your contact information so that she can send you one. If you send over your contact info I will forward to Kim.”….

OMG! I can not believe it, Kim truly keeps her words and care about her fans. She is so real and I appreciate as busy as she is she responds to her fan and keep her promise. Love you Kimmie! I wish you the best of everything and GO GIRL! MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment