Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Our LA Dash Store Was Vandalized TOO!



I can't believe it! My mom called me this morning and told me that our Calabasas Dash store was vandalized last night! First our new Miami store and now this! It's quite obvious it was a copycat act, since they used the same tag that was sprayed on our Miami store, which the police tell us is affiliated with a gang here in Miami. It makes me sick that people would go out of their way to target our store like this. It doesn't matter what was written, the fact is that vandalism is a crime and defacing the front out our store, which me, my sisters, my mom and Lily have worked so hard on, is not okay. The police are working hard to find out who did this, and hopefully they will be found and punished. This isn't a joke and we are NOT taking this lightly!

Khloe has posted some pics on her blog so you can see what the vandals did to the store.

DASH Mia is located at 815 Washington Blvd

No comments:

Post a Comment