Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Fried Oreos and Other Surprise Gifts at the Fountainebleau



Hey guys! Me, Kourtney and Khloe have arrived in Miami! We have been here a few days now and wow, every time I come I just want to move here! The weather, the people, the atmosphere, everything is just amazing!

I am staying at the Fountainebleau Hotel, my absolute favorite hotel, and when I got up to my room they had deep friend Oreos as a little present! David Grutman sent those up to me knowing they are my absolute favorite! Jonathan and Simon are also staying at the Fountainebleau and Jonathan planned to surprise Simon with this gorgeous watch as a present, so I had to help him sneak it in to my room without Simon seeing! Look at how excited Simon was!

After the watch surprise, Jonathan, Simon and I headed to the Hilton Bentley Hotel where Kourtney and Khloe have the entire top floor! There are a few pictures as a sneak peek of their fabulous suite! Their view of the ocean is so beautiful! Ahhh I'm sooo sad I can't live here with them! We all went to dinner at Prime 112 and laughed all night!





No comments:

Post a Comment