Monday, May 4, 2009

THE CLOTHES



It was a sad day when Sex And The City ended. It didn't not cry. OK I shed a slight tear as my Wednesday evenings would no longer been the same.

This show introduced many to Manolo Blahnik's, Jimmy Choo's, Cosmopolitan's, Bungalow 8 and for some the 5 character of the show, New York City.

I had mixed emotions on the announcement of the new Sex And The City Movie as I am worried that they would not be able to recreate the magic, but since seeing these pictures I became excited about the 6 character of the show....THE CLOTHES.

I believe the clothes for this movie will be off the scale. I am already in love with Carrie's outfit from these scenes.

The shoes are from Dior, the outfit maybe Gucci, but is must be Spring 2008, so no confirmation yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment