Monday, March 8, 2010

Monica Rose Blog: My Baby Shower

My Baby Shower

This past weekend Kim, Khloe and Kourtney threw me a baby shower at Ketchup in West Hollywood! Yes I am preggers and expecting a baby girl :) I am so excited I am having a girl! I am going to have my own little doll to dress!

It was the perfect baby shower and I finally got to catch up with friends I never get to see due to my busy schedule. The shower was amazing and I cannot thank the girls enough for such a perfect night! Here are some pics from the evening! enjoy!


Kim arriving stylish as always. She is wearing:
Gripp Blazer
Elizabeth and James top
Necklace by Nugaard
Leather pants by Robbin
Pierre Hardy snake booties

Thanks you Kim for my Balenciaga diaper bag!!! xoxo


Khloe is wearing:
A.L.C dress
Madiosn Marcus black leather jacket
Fendi clutch and her shoes are by YSL.



My boyfriend Sal and I are thrilled to be having a baby! We are excited for this new chapter in our lives!



My girlfriend Gloria came all the way from NYC and my bf Xochitl! We have been friends since the 7th grade


Madison my assistant, Brandy from Intermix and Geri from Because I'm
addicted holding the beautiful center pieces the girls made for me! They
look like my bridesmaids! Lol



My beautiful mother!


Lynna showing off her new Spring colors and her amazing Marni
shoes





Kourtney and Lisa Zimitti make up artist for Daily 10!


Putting my shoes back on. My feet were killing me. I don't know what I was thinking wearing heels!


Denise Shaw one of the stylist for E! news touching my belly! She just had a baby girl too :)


My BF grace rocking her new Alexander Wang Coco Duffel
from Shopbop.





Lynna one of my bf's and make up artist for D10. How amazing are her Mason trousers?


Pansy and I from H&M. I was dying over her H&M red jacket! Size 2 please!



Lauren Ross, Catt Sadler and Jamie Bakos hair stylist for D10!

Now to think of a baby name!!! Hmmmm any thoughts? Baby Rose?

source: http://monicarosestylist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment