Friday, February 26, 2010

Monica Rose Blog: What Was Kim Wearing?

I get so many emails and tweets asking what Kim is wearing. I try to do my best and post everything but sometimes I can't keep up with my busy schedule so my apologies for not responding.

One of my favorite things to do is put everyday casual looks together for my clients. It's so much fun and my main thing is to never try too hard. I always stick to one trend and keep it very simple and effortless!


Kim is wearing leather jacket by A.L.C. I got it at Intermix but it's sold out sorry :(
Siwy Hannah Ankle Skinny Jeans

Paula Bianco Infinity Scarf color: Charcoal (it comes in dark brown, eggplant, mocha and charcoal)

Report Signature "Fairfax" Thigh High Boot in black

Tom Ford sunglasses


Grey cropped blazer is by Twenty8Twelve I got this for her last year on Shopbop sorry :(
White tank by Madison Marcus
Jeans are 7 for all mankind
Report Signature "Fairfax" Thigh High Boot in black
scarf - I get so many emails on this scarf! It was given to Kim at a gifting suite but I found a similar one for you from Urban Outfitters.


Alexander Wang Blazer
Tee by Ahnimura which Kim got from Dash.
Siwy Hannah Ankle Skinny Jeans
Report Signature "Fairfax" Thigh High Boot in black
Hat is by Euginia Kim

source: http://monicarosestylist.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. i have a question about the Paula Bianco Infinity Scarf,is it light blue or charcoal?? please let me know!
    thank u

    ReplyDelete