Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kim K's Blog: Sephora Vegas Sweepstakes and .....My NASCAR Racing Car!



I have to tell you about this amazing sweepstakes Sephora and I are doing! One grand-prize winner and a guest will be flown out to Las Vegas to meet me at my fragrance event at Sephora at the Venetian and attend my launch after-party at Tao!! Tao is one of my favorite clubs in Vegas... you guys will LOVE IT!

And... the part I'm most excited for... you will come to the Shelby American NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event to help me cheer on my car, #36 and the TRB team.


! I can't believe I actually have my own NASCAR racing car! No one has seen this yet, so this is your exclusive first look at my car! What do you think?



To enter the sweepstakes you must be over 21, a U.S. resident and must be signed up as a Beauty Insider at Sephora. You can sign up on their website (it's free!) so make sure you do it today!

Enter now! And good luck!

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment