Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christian Louboutin “Let Me Tell You” Ankle Boots




Florence and I attended the Christian Louboutin for Barbie event here in LA on Wednesday, and I was overwhelmed by the amount of shoe perfection that emanated from the Louboutin store. I have never been to the Louboutin store here in LA, which was recently relocated from Beverly Hills to West Hollywood. The new store is every shoe goddess’s heaven; it was like being inside of a shoe palace. Being inside of the Louboutin store and staring at all of his beautiful shoes, I was inspired to research some more of his shoe designs. And I have found one of my favorites in the “Let Me Tell You” ankle boots.

Louboutin certainly knows how to design shoes that are one-of-a-kind, and these ankle boots are no exception. I have never seen shoes made out of letters, so these shoes literally make a statement! I love that the shoes are made out of black leather, which is very punk-rock chic. The lace-up in the front of the shoe is also an incredible addition to these phenomenal Louboutins.

Christian Louboutin “Let Me Tell You” Ankle Boots, $2,195 Saks Fifth Avenue


source: http://theshoegoddess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment