Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kourtney K's Blog: Do You See a Little Baby Bump Here?



I was looking through pictures on my computer and came across this picture from Miami when Khloe and I were shooting the main titles of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. This was the music video type intro to the show “I’m In Miami Trick!” It brings back so many memories of Khloe and I having an absolute blast in Miami! I miss that amazing city…I will bring the baby one day so he can play on the beach!

Do you see a little baby bump here? It’s so crazy to look back and see how my body has changed. It’s so unbelievable what a woman’s body is capable of. I completely embrace my pregnant body and think a pregnant woman’s body is one of the most beautiful things in the world!

Source: http://officialkourtneyk.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment