Friday, December 4, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Kim Style: Kim Trend: Chain Necklaces



I am so loving this necklace Ciara gave me for my birthday! What an amazing gift! I love the spikes and chains... they really add some edge to an outfit. Necklaces like this are so in right now! I've found some really cute ones online that I think you guys will like. Click on the pic below to open up the large image.

Bebe - Fringe and Chain Necklace Scarf
Topshop - Flower Chain Stone Necklace $60
Max and Chloe - Blu Bijoux Gunmetal Spikes Necklace $38
Charlotte Russe - Mixed Chain Necklace - $8.99
Juicy Couture - Multi-chain Drama Necklace $148
Forever 21 - Knotted Chain Necklace $10.80
Giles and Brother - Six Strand Chain Necklace $255















Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment