Friday, December 18, 2009

Khloe K Blog: Famous Cupcakes Fun!



Hi dolls. Yesterday I spent a few hours at the Famous Cupcakes store in Beverly Hills signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. I even got to go behind the counter and ring a few customers up! I had a blast...and the cupcakes I got to eat while there weren't too bad either! LOL. Seriously everyone, you all HAVE to try these cupcakes!!! They're organic and absolutely to die for! I probably could have eaten five if I didn't cut myself off LOL. One is just never enough.

Thank you sooooo much to all of you who came out yesterday to see me. I know it was short notice so I was shocked at the amount of people that showed up. It really meant a lot to me! Click through the gallery and see if you spot yourself. xoxo

Also, I have an extra signed photo of Kim, Kourtney, my mom and me that I want to give away here on my site. In order to win, tell me your favorite childhood holiday memory!






Source: http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment