Tuesday, December 22, 2009



I have a few favorites when it comes to luminizer. LORAC makes a really good one that comes in two shades. A pearly color for lighter skin and a golden/bronze shade for darker tones. Sometimes I will mix a bit of both together to create my own shade. This luminizer is oil-free and great for sensitive skin. You can luminize your face by mixing some of your foundation and/or moisturizer with the luminizer. I prefer to apply it on the cheekbones with my finger and blend with a damp sponge. Also use a bit on the bridge of your nose and center of lips. Try to not use powder directly on top of the luminizer and instead only on your t-zone. If you really want your face blinged-out, brush some shimmer powder over the liquid luminizer only on cheekbones and only at night.

Thanks for visiting Makeup Mondays with Mario!

xo,
Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment