Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Star's Plastic Surgery Revelation....




Star Magazine is saying I had plastic surgery to make my nose and lips smaller! Why would someone want smaller lips?! LOL

In the first photo I am about 15 lbs heavier than the second photo! Your face always looks different when you lose weight, plus with the contouring on my nose it gives the illusion of a thinner nose. I actually think my nose looks smaller in the first pic than it does in the second. It's ridiculous... it's all about the makeup and the angle from which the photo was taken!

It's no secret I contour my nose now to make the bump go away! I guess it's a compliment to my makeup artist that he does such a good job contouring my nose that it appears smaller. But hey, Star mag thinks it looks smaller... yay! My dream come true, hahaha!

Stories like this are so funny! I love that there's a Dr who I've never even met giving his 'professional' opinion on my face!

http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment