Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Are You Ready for Halloween?



Halloween is one of my family's favorite holidays! We love to get dressed up together and have always gone all out! I thought I'd put together a big gallery of all my Halloween pics from the last few years, and some from when we were kids!

Last year I was debating between dressing up as Wonder Woman, Princess Jasmine or Cleopatra... and in the end I went with Wonder Woman. This year I have decided to go as Princess Jasmine!! She's one of my all time favorite Disney characters!

What are you guys being for Halloween this year?

Oh, and don't forget... there is still time to enter our Costuming Up with the Kardashians contest! You can win a bunch of cool prizes and the grand prize winner will receive a phone call from Khloe, Kourtney and me! Enter here!

There are over 40 pics in the gallery so make sure you look through!

Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment