Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kim Kardashian gets a mani, carries Hermes



Kim Kardashian continues to climb on my “sweet goodness she has some amazing bags” list. I mean, honestly, this girl carries some absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous handbags. And when I say that she carries great bags, I don’t mean that she has one or two head-turners, she has like a ginormous closet full of handbags I’d love to get my hands on.

Here, Kim was snapped picking out the next polish color she’d be sporting. My guess is that she got both a mani and a pedi which I could really use right around now. I don’t get my nails done very often, but after each time I do, I ask myself why I don’t make it a more frequent treat. Well, while I am sure Kim takes care of her nails more than I do, Kim also carries a better bag than I would to the salon; a black Hermes Birkin. Once again, Kim captures a great way to look casually chic.






Bag Kim’s Birkin Style via Hermes.com!

Source: http://www.bagthatstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment