Saturday, October 17, 2009

Spotted Kim K: October 15: GNC Beauties



Stepping out for promotional duties, Kim and Khloe Kardashian visited GNC in the Beverly Center on Thursday (October 15).

The reality star sisters were on hand to boost interest in Quick Trim, posing for pictures as fans lined up to catch a glimpse of the two beauties.

After a brief separation, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush are back together again - and the pair definitely want kids, but not quite yet.

“People ask if you want children and I say yes, and then it’s like ‘Kim’s desperate for a baby!” the E! reality beauty told.

Adding about her sister Kourtney's pregnancy, Kim says, “My sister is having a baby and it’s such a fun, exciting time. I would definitely hope to have kids one day soon…not too soon, but one day!”

"My sister is having a baby and it's such a fun, exciting time," she explained. "I would definitely hope to have kids one day soon...not too soon, but one day!"

And the couple loves kids. They even have a special little friend that Reggie met while shooting a commercial for St. Jude’s cancer research when he met her.

"He called me right away and said, 'I met my new best friend and she's dying to meet you' and it was just really, really sweet," Kim said. "She touched his heart and I can't wait to meet her."

Reggie even took a picture of them together and posted it to his Twitter where Kim wrote back.

As far as Twitter problems and leaving the Twitter world - Kim is staying.

"I hope to tweet for life!" she said. "I love interacting with everyone. I love the fact that you can ask a question and get a response instantly. It's like instant gratification."



Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment