Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mario Dedivanovic's Blog: Get the Face! Khloe Kardashian’s wedding makeup: The complete face!



As you all know, OK! Magazine had the exclusive for the look I gave Khloe on her wedding. Many of you have been asking me for more details and product info so I’m going to share the “complete face” with you all in more detail. Here it is – Get the Face!


On Khloe’s skin – To prep skin, I used Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer by Givenchy. I wanted her overall skin to be more matte, even though I was going for the “glowy Khloe.” Most of the time, I will later add the glow to the areas I want. For foundation, I used the new Sheer Matte Foundation by NARS all over skin. For undereyes, I used a bit of Lift Concealer by Make Up For Ever. I set everything with a touch of Translucent Loose Powder by Shiseido.

Khloe’s Brows are filled in with Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil. It comes in a universal shade. To darken the brow, just apply more.

Khloe’s eye’s - On the inner rim of the eyes (tear ducts) and on the brow bone, I used b-dazzle eyeshadow by GIELLA. All over the lid, apply the golden shade from NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Mediterranee. On the outter corners of the eyes, crease and along lower lash line, use Antiqued eyeshadow by MAC. To line eyes on top, inner rim and along the outter and lower lash lines, use MAC’s eye pencil in Smolder. Finish the eyes with Khloe’s favorite mascara on top and bottom lashes – Lancome Hynose Mascara!

Cheeks – To bronze and warm up Khloe’s skin, I used Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine in Amber Matte. On the hollows of the cheeks, I applied Suntan Matte Bronzelights by Smashbox. For blush, I brushed Orgasm by NARS on the apples of her cheeks. To add glow to the cheekbones and bridge of nose, use Albatross blush, also by NARS.

Lips – I lined Khloe’s lips with ColorStay Lipliner in Natural, by Revlon. To finish, use Revlon’s Creme Gloss in Pink Cami.

I hope you try to “get the face!” If you do, remember to send me pics of the look so I can post them here! xo Mario






Source: http://blog.makeupbymario.com

No comments:

Post a Comment