Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Shoe Dazzle Shoot with Troy!



I did another fabulous Shoe Dazzle photo shoot! Troy shot it and did the make up and Frankie did the hair! I love all of the new shoes we have coming out in the next few months! The pink shoe above is the Stephanie shoe... this month's Breast Cancer Awareness shoe. I cant wait for you guys to receive all of your new shoes for fall and for the holidays! Do you have any favorites this month?







Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful house - where is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Useful information , this is both good reading for, have quite a few good key point. It is my pleasure to read your article! Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for adding the new information, as well as your analysis. This is why your blog is one of the few I read that I also ever bother to comment on. I don't do it to hear myself talk - I do it because I know you actually listen.

    ReplyDelete