Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Bid On My FIY JBF Puma Boots!!



I have teamed up with Auction Cause to auction off the limited edition Puma boots
I wore on the set of my Fit in Your Jeans by Friday workout DVD shoot! Nina Lenders and Lauren Kolodny helped me pick out these boots for my Butt Blasting Cardio Step DVD!!! The winning bidder also gets an exclusive autographed behind-the-scenes DVD from the set of my Fit In Your Jeans By Friday shoot and footage of the Fit In Your Jeans By Friday launch party at Kitson!!

Plus!! Once the winner is announced, I'll twitpic a photo of them from my Twitter account!

100% of the proceeds go to 826LA, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting students ages 6 to 18 with their writing skills!



Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment